One Hyndland Avenue
Plot 59, Style: S
A large two bedroom third floor apartment with glass Juliette balcony situated on Partickhill Road.
Call Today: 0800 587 0222
This apartment offers a stylish take on city living, maximising space with a range of modern touches.
The lounge is the centre of this home, offering a spacious environment where you can truly unwind. The connected kitchen and dining area benefits from plenty of natural light from the large windows and glass Juliette balcony, offering south-facing views over Partickhill Road.
You’ll also find two generously-proportioned double-bedrooms. The master bedroom features a walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom, while the second bedroom has fitted wardrobes. Off the main hallway you’ll find the shower room, plentiful storage space and utility.
At a Glance
- Two bedrooms
- Master bedroom with a four-piece en-suite and closet
- Fitted wardrobes to bedroom two
- 850 sq. ft
- Bespoke kitchens by Jackton Moor – Choose for our colour palette selected by our Interior Designer.
- Quartz work-surfaces, upstands and end-panels to islands.
- LED strip under-unit lighting and feature lighting to work surfaces.
- 1.5 bowl under-mounted stainless-steel sinks and a feature 3-in-1 tap to dispense hot, cold, or boiling water.
- Glass splashback behind hob.
- Pull-out segregated waste and recycling bins.
- Chrome sockets at work-surface level.
- LED downlights.
- Integrated Neff appliances:
- Four or five zone induction hob (dependant on layout)
- Concealed or feature island extractor
- Slide-and-hide multi-function oven
- Microwave or combination microwave and warming drawer (dependant on layout)
- Wine cooler
- White gloss base units with white laminate work-surfaces.
- Neff freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer or washer dryer (dependant on layout).
- Bespoke vanity arrangement with quartz worktop, feature mirror with lighting and concealed storage space.
- Duravit feature wash hand basin with wall mounted Hansgrohe tap and wall-hung WC.
- Carron Profile Duo bath with Hansgrohe four-piece deck-mounted taps and a panel to match your choice of vanity unit.
- Low-profile shower tray, sliding screen and Hansgrohe Shower Select valve, fixed head and handset.
- Porcelanosa wall tiling from selected ranges, applied to all walls with complimentary grout and chrome trims.
- Quartz finished bulkhead worktops.
- Amtico floor finish.
- LED downlights, chrome shaver socket and anthracite coloured towel radiator.
- Master bedroom en-suites without a separate shower will also have an over-bath screen and Hansgrohe bath shower mixer taps.
- Duravit wash hand basin, undermounted vanity unit, Hansgrohe tap and back-to-wall WC.
- Low-profile shower tray, sliding screen and Vado Elegance electric shower.
- Porcelanosa wall tiling, applied to specified walls with sanitary ware, complimentary grout and chrome trims.
- Quartz finished bulkhead worktops and feature mirror with lighting.
- Amtico floor finish.
- LED downlights, chrome shaver sockets and anthracite coloured towel radiator.
- Walnut veneer entrance door finished with chrome ironmongery.
- Contemporary white single panel solid core doors are used throughout the apartment – finished with chrome ironmongery and complementary architrave and skirting.
- Choice of wardrobe finishes for all bedrooms from a selected ranges. Master bedroom includes shelf and drawer packs, fully lined with sensor lighting.
- Feature lighting added to lounge, with coffered ceilings in all apartments.
- All apartments are fitted with intruder alarms.
- Your lounge has a main point connected to Sky Q-enabled communal dishes. There are digital TV points to the lounge and master bedroom. Each lounge has an entertainment plate installed to provide a clean solution for
points and sockets.
- Lounges and master bedrooms have BT points, with a master point in the hallway meter cupboard – including a socket to connect a broadband router.
- Plentiful supply of sockets to all rooms, with in-built USB points to the kitchen, lounge and master bedroom.
- LED downlights in the hallway.
- Low-voltage mechanical extraction systems.
- Secure door access system with a video control unit in the hallway.
- Your choice of either gloss or satin finish to all woodwork, with a choice of selected colours to walls – all supplied by Dulux.