We’re open for appointments
- Posted on: 29th June 2020
We are delighted to advise that we have re-opened our Sales & Marketing Suites and Show Homes with safe-distancing measures in place in line with the Scottish government’s guidelines.
Visitors must have a pre-booked appointment, so get in touch now via Telephone or Email to book your personal appointment with our Sales Consultants.
The safety and well-being of our customers and employees is our number one priority, so we have put the following measures in place to create an environment that both our customers and employees feel safe and comfortable in.
Visiting our Sales Offices and Show Homes
- Enhanced signage both internally and externally advising you of our stringent approach for appointments which will be carried out with total social distancing in place.
- Appointment slots managed to ensure none of our clients overlap with previous clients and vice versa.
- Gloves, masks and hand sanitiser will be provided on arrival for clients.
- Protective screens around Sales Consultant’s desks.
- New cleaning regime before and after each appointment.
- All necessary paperwork will be carried out digitally therefore there will be no requirement for you to handle/sign any paperwork during your visit.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Sales Centres.