Private: One Hyndland Avenue
Plot 14, Style: C
A large two bedroom second floor apartment with glass Juliette balcony situated on Hyndland Avenue.
Call Today: 0800 587 0222
An elegant modern take on open-plan living is the key to this apartment, with every detail designed to maximise your enjoyment of the large living space.
The generously proportioned open-plan lounge boasts large windows with a glass Juliette balcony and views of Hyndland Avenue. From there, the dining room and kitchen flow seamlessly to create the perfect space for entertaining. From the main hallway, you will find a stylish shower room, utility and additional storage space.
Two generously-proportioned double-bedrooms feature fitted wardrobes, and the master bedroom is further enhanced by an en-suite bathroom and views over the landscaped decks.
At a Glance
- Two bedrooms
- Open-plan living space
- Master bedroom with a four-piece en-suite
- Fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms
- 887 sq. ft
- Bespoke kitchens by Jackton Moor – Choose for our colour palette selected by our Interior Designer.
- Quartz work-surfaces, upstands and end-panels to islands.
- LED strip under-unit lighting and feature lighting to work surfaces.
- 1.5 bowl under-mounted stainless-steel sinks and a feature 3-in-1 tap to dispense hot, cold, or boiling water.
- Glass splashback behind hob.
- Pull-out segregated waste and recycling bins.
- Chrome sockets at work-surface level.
- LED downlights.
- Integrated Neff appliances:
- Four or five zone induction hob (dependant on layout)
- Concealed or feature island extractor
- Slide-and-hide multi-function oven
- Microwave or combination microwave and warming drawer (dependant on layout)
- Wine cooler
- White gloss base units with white laminate work-surfaces.
- Neff freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer or washer dryer (dependant on layout).
- Bespoke vanity arrangement with quartz worktop, feature mirror with lighting and concealed storage space.
- Duravit feature wash hand basin with wall mounted Hansgrohe tap and wall-hung WC.
- Carron Profile Duo bath with Hansgrohe four-piece deck-mounted taps and a panel to match your choice of vanity unit.
- Low-profile shower tray, sliding screen and Hansgrohe Shower Select valve, fixed head and handset.
- Porcelanosa wall tiling from selected ranges, applied to all walls with complimentary grout and chrome trims.
- Quartz finished bulkhead worktops.
- Amtico floor finish.
- LED downlights, chrome shaver socket and anthracite coloured towel radiator.
- Master bedroom en-suites without a separate shower will also have an over-bath screen and Hansgrohe bath shower mixer taps.
- Duravit wash hand basin, undermounted vanity unit, Hansgrohe tap and back-to-wall WC.
- Low-profile shower tray, sliding screen and Vado Elegance electric shower.
- Porcelanosa wall tiling, applied to specified walls with sanitary ware, complimentary grout and chrome trims.
- Quartz finished bulkhead worktops and feature mirror with lighting.
- Amtico floor finish.
- LED downlights, chrome shaver sockets and anthracite coloured towel radiator.
- Walnut veneer entrance door finished with chrome ironmongery.
- Contemporary white single panel solid core doors are used throughout the apartment – finished with chrome ironmongery and complementary architrave and skirting.
- Choice of wardrobe finishes for all bedrooms from a selected ranges. Master bedroom includes shelf and drawer packs, fully lined with sensor lighting.
- Feature lighting added to lounge, with coffered ceilings in all apartments.
- All apartments are fitted with intruder alarms.
- Your lounge has a main point connected to Sky Q-enabled communal dishes. There are digital TV points to the lounge and master bedroom. Each lounge has an entertainment plate installed to provide a clean solution for
points and sockets.
- Lounges and master bedrooms have BT points, with a master point in the hallway meter cupboard – including a socket to connect a broadband router.
- Plentiful supply of sockets to all rooms, with in-built USB points to the kitchen, lounge and master bedroom.
- LED downlights in the hallway.
- Low-voltage mechanical extraction systems.
- Secure door access system with a video control unit in the hallway.
- Your choice of either gloss or satin finish to all woodwork, with a choice of selected colours to walls – all supplied by Dulux.
Oops! We could not locate your form.