One Hyndland Avenue
Plot 10, Style: F
A large one bedroom ground floor apartment with private front garden situated on Hyndland Avenue.
Call Today: 0800 587 0222
This one-bedroom ground floor apartment offer much more than you may expect: exceptional comfort, modern design flair – and a private front garden facing onto Hyndland Avenue.
Inside, natural light enters the modern open-plan living space, courtesy of the lounge’s large windows and glass Juliette balcony. The dining area and stylish fitted kitchen offer an ideal space to showcase your culinary skills when hosting dinner parties.
A generously-proportioned bedroom is complete with fitted wardrobes – the luxurious four-piece bathroom is ideally positioned just across the hall. Ample storage space and a convenient utility complete the apartment.
At a Glance
- One bedroom
- Open-plan living space
- Large bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Fitted wardrobe
- Private front garden
- 736 sq. ft
- Bespoke kitchens by Jackton Moor – Choose for our colour palette selected by our Interior Designer.
- Quartz work-surfaces, upstands and end-panels to islands.
- LED strip under-unit lighting and feature lighting to work surfaces.
- 1.5 bowl under-mounted stainless-steel sinks and a feature 3-in-1 tap to dispense hot, cold, or boiling water.
- Glass splashback behind hob.
- Pull-out segregated waste and recycling bins.
- Chrome sockets at work-surface level.
- LED downlights.
- Integrated Neff appliances:
- Four or five zone induction hob (dependant on layout)
- Concealed or feature island extractor
- Slide-and-hide multi-function oven
- Microwave or combination microwave and warming drawer (dependant on layout)
- Wine cooler
- White gloss base units with white laminate work-surfaces.
- Neff freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer or washer dryer (dependant on layout).
- Bespoke vanity arrangement with quartz worktop, feature mirror with lighting and concealed storage space.
- Duravit feature wash hand basin with wall mounted Hansgrohe tap and wall-hung WC.
- Carron Profile Duo bath with Hansgrohe four-piece deck-mounted taps and a panel to match your choice of vanity unit.
- Low-profile shower tray, sliding screen and Hansgrohe Shower Select valve, fixed head and handset.
- Porcelanosa wall tiling from selected ranges, applied to all walls with complimentary grout and chrome trims.
- Quartz finished bulkhead worktops.
- Amtico floor finish.
- LED downlights, chrome shaver socket and anthracite coloured towel radiator.
- Master bedroom en-suites without a separate shower will also have an over-bath screen and Hansgrohe bath shower mixer taps.
- Duravit wash hand basin, undermounted vanity unit, Hansgrohe tap and back-to-wall WC.
- Low-profile shower tray, sliding screen and Vado Elegance electric shower.
- Porcelanosa wall tiling, applied to specified walls with sanitary ware, complimentary grout and chrome trims.
- Quartz finished bulkhead worktops and feature mirror with lighting.
- Amtico floor finish.
- LED downlights, chrome shaver sockets and anthracite coloured towel radiator.
- Walnut veneer entrance door finished with chrome ironmongery.
- Contemporary white single panel solid core doors are used throughout the apartment – finished with chrome ironmongery and complementary architrave and skirting.
- Choice of wardrobe finishes for all bedrooms from a selected ranges. Master bedroom includes shelf and drawer packs, fully lined with sensor lighting.
- Feature lighting added to lounge, with coffered ceilings in all apartments.
- All apartments are fitted with intruder alarms.
- Your lounge has a main point connected to Sky Q-enabled communal dishes. There are digital TV points to the lounge and master bedroom. Each lounge has an entertainment plate installed to provide a clean solution for
points and sockets.
- Lounges and master bedrooms have BT points, with a master point in the hallway meter cupboard – including a socket to connect a broadband router.
- Plentiful supply of sockets to all rooms, with in-built USB points to the kitchen, lounge and master bedroom.
- LED downlights in the hallway.
- Low-voltage mechanical extraction systems.
- Secure door access system with a video control unit in the hallway.
- Your choice of either gloss or satin finish to all woodwork, with a choice of selected colours to walls – all supplied by Dulux.