Plot 16, Style: F
A three bedroom upper first floor apartment.
Call Today: 0800 587 9992
A stylish three-bedroom first floor apartment situated within The James Collection.
A welcoming hallway leads to spacious open-plan living area.
The stunning master bedroom has a generous dressing area and a luxury en-suite with a separate bath and walk-in shower. Bedrooms two and three include fitted wardrobes.
A convenient utility room, ample storage and modern shower room complete this stylish apartment.
At a Glance
- 3 Bedrooms
- Open plan living
- Master with en-suite
- Kitchen furniture by local manufacturer Jackton Moor, with a wide range of door styles and colours to select from.
- Laminate work-surface complete with matching up-stand.
- Glass splash- back behind hob, choose from a range of styles.
- Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink with mixer tap.
- Integrated hotpoint appliances: 4 zone induction hob, single multi-functional oven, microwave, chimney hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Under-unit lighting below wall units
- Chrome switchgear to kitchen at high level
- Recessed chrome down-lighters
- Matching furniture and work-surface to kitchen selection.
- Space for freestanding washer dryer with prepared plumbing and electrics.
- Contemporary white porcelain sanitary-ware by Vitra with chrome brassware by Hansgrohe.
- Shower rooms will include large shower tray and chrome framed screen, and Vado Elegance 9.5kw Electric shower.
- Master en-suite will feature a double ended bath with central taps and a large shower tray, chrome framed screen with thermostatic shower.
- Fitted bulkhead vanity units will be supplied in a choice of colours to the master en-suite.
- Wide selection of Porcelanosa wall tiling to choose from.
- Large fitted mirrors will be installed above wash hand basins in both the shower room and master en-suite.
- Chrome shaver point in en-suite.
- Chrome down lighters to both shower rooms and en-suite.
- Chrome towel radiator to master en-suite.
- Amtico flooring to both rooms, choice from selected ranges.